1. Digital archiving policy and article metrics
The information about all the articles published is archived in Russian Electronic Scientific Library (eLIBRARY.ru). The direct URL to the journal issues: http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=50831. You can search through article metadata (title, author, keywords, abstract etc.) on eLIBRARY.ru. The URL to article’s full text is available on the article’s page on eLIBRARY.ru. The articles’ full texts are stored on the journal’s server and can be accessed through this page (http://rulb.org/en/archive/) or from each article's individual page on eLIBRARY.ru.
2. Copyright policy
The journal is an open access journal which means that everybody can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles in accordance with CC Licence.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Licence type: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
3. Deposit policy
Russian Linguistic Bulletin is a RoMEO green journal
The author can:
- archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
- archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
- author can archive publisher's version/PDF
This policy is registered with Sherpa/RoMEO: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/search.php?issn=2313-0288
4. Article Identification Policy
All the articles are assigned with DOI (Digital object identifier).
5. Checks for plagiarism
All the articles received are checked for plagiarism through Text.ru system. The article should have 80% of unique text to be accepted.