Please prepare your manuscript according to the following guidelines:
1. Journal scope
- Language studies and Linguistics
- Auxiliary sciences and studies of philology
3. Requirements (content, style and length of submitted manuscript)
Submitted materials should
- not be previously published
- be written in Russian or English
- possess scientific novelty
- be written in scientific style
- not be less than 7000 characters, but no more than 40000 characters (including spaces). If the article exceeds the given amount of characters, we recommend dividing it into several articles.
- Edited in Microsoft Office Word
- Font "Times New Roman"
- Main text – size 14
- Interval 1.5
- Top and bottom margins -2.5 cm -3 cm in the left margin, right margin -1.5 cm
- Indent (indent) -1.25 cm
- Full justification
For more details see the template
5. Text structure and elements order
– Last name and name (in bold, centered). Example: Zimovets I.A.1, Filatov D.O.2;
– Information about the author (ORCID – degree, affiliation). Example: 1ORCID: 0000-0002-1825-0097, Postgraduate student; 2ORCID: 0000-0002-1825-0023, PhD in Physics and mathematics, associate professor, Ural State University;
– Title in capital letters (in bold, centered);
– Abstract (description of aims and goals, practical usage). The length of the abstract should not be less than 700 or more than 2500 characters;
– References (at least 10 sources).
6. References style
References should be formatted according to Russian GOST 7.1. 2003.
7. Graphic elements
Example of table
Table 1 – Title
Notes: * – explanation; ** – explanation.
- All the tables should have title.
- Table should be mentioned and addressed in the article text (see. Table 1 etc.).
- Tables should be numbered (Table 1, Table 2 etc.).
- Table text should be homogeneous (same font and justification).
- If a table provided with notes, they should be allocated below the table in italic.
- All the measurement units should be clear.
Fig. 1 – Title (а) and title (б):
1 – description; 2 – description
Notes: scale 1:200
- Information about graphic elements should be located below the graphic element.
- Graphic elements should have a number (Fig. 1, Fig. 2 etc.).
- Graphic elements should be mentioned and addressed in the article text (see. Fig. 1 etc.).
- All the graphic elements should be of high quality (300 dpi).
- All the graphic elements should be informative.
- Graphic elements are considered to be: schemes, diagrams, graphs, pictures, etc.
- Graphic elements should have titles and descriptions.
- If a graphic element consists of several parts and has the same title, those parts should be tagged with a letter (a, b, c etc.)
- Significative elements of the same graphic elements are tagged with numbers (1, 2, 3 etc.).
- All the graphic materials are printed in color.
If there are formulas, they should be prepared in Microsoft Word or MathType. See the instructions.
9. Addressing references in the article text
If you cite a source that is in the reference list, insert its number inside the square brackets. If there is a specific page you want to address in this resource, separate it by coma.
Example: «… on the available cognitive mechanisms [5, P. 206].»
10. Text editing
Before submitting the text to the publisher, the author accepts the obligation that the text of the article is the final version and contains reliable information concerning the results of the study and does not require modifications.
11. Terms and conditions
Submitting an article implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
Upon receipt of a manuscript, the editorial board checks its eligibility and makes a decision on the possibility of its publication. If the manuscript is accepted, the author will receive an email with terms and conditions. Publication is subject to a fee.
The serial shall be printed at the beginning of the month indicated.